What Can You Do To Fight Colon Cancer?
- If you smoke, stop.
- If your diet includes a lot of meat and other high-fat foods, cut back. Also try to eat more vegetables, fruits, and cereals high in fruits.
- If you drink alcohol, cut down.
- If your family has a history of cancer or if you have ever had cancer anywhere else in your body, you should be extra vigilant. That means going for Health Screening.
Health Screening helps to pick up problems before they become serious.
Health screening involves:
- 45 Minute Consultation with a Surgeon
- Upper GI Endoscopy
- Total Colonscopy
- Ultrasound of Abdominal organs